Friday, July 29, 2022

Meet Molly's Puppies: Born 8/15/2022

Molly turned 3 and became a mommy this year with Border Collie Daddy, Mo.
Puppies
Here's a photo gallery of sweet, all black Molly's puppies. Bobo: (such a great, friendly well-balanced little guy!)
Chubba: (my largest, most mellow puppy)
Chubbet: (misnamed now as she's less chubby as she's grown, but I've not changed her name)
Shadow: (the only all black puppy, even tho these pix don't show it, the rest of Molly's have touches of white on their bellies and feet.)
Tangy: (I named her this because I put an orange collar on her and named her Tangerine. Loving, playful, but camera shy.)
Pony Boy: (sweet, cautious until he's sure you care & then totally loves you, hence the name)
Chewy: (has a forever home already, my wonderful dogsitter who takes care of the grown-up doggies when I'm away--lucky little guy!)
Next Time: Mommy Lucy's (who turned 4 this year!)Puppies will be showcased!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Molly's Puppies: Born 8/15/2022

Molly turned 3 and became a mommy this year with Border Collie Daddy, Mo. Puppies Here's a photo gallery of sweet, all black Molly'...